Friday, February 28, 2014

New home for my Buces

I will add more rocks as well as make some changes tomorrow :)
Second layout, I havent been able to add rocks yet :( I couldn't add water because the water was cut in my region for the whole day >.>
Third layout, I will add rock and make some changes to the left side when I'm back home next week :)
75% completed. Still working on the woods, rocks and surface.
I couldn't complete the left side because I didn't have necessary drift-woods. Guess I should start planting then complete the left side as well as the whole layout :) Rocks will surely be added/changed later because I'm not satisfied with the current rock arrangement. I will tie Mini-Fissidens or other Fissidens/Moss on the drift-woods to connect them :)
I put some buces in but I didn't have much time to arrange them. I will put more, arrange the plants and make proper changes to the layout when I have more free time next weekend.
Update for The White Valentine Day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment