The layout hasn't completed yet because I overdosed the solution to get rid of the BBA and my Bolbitis Heudelotti at the back died along with the BBA. It will take time for the B. H. to recover, so I guess I will replace them with other plants. I tried to make it simple so I didn't add too much plants/driftwoods/rocks to have more space.
Monday, December 1, 2014
It's been 3 year since I started this hobby. Most of my buces are converted into water form and can now grow well underwater. They are not as colorful as some other hobbyists because I don't have much time to take care of them as I used to have. I will start to add liquid fertilizer and other stuff into the tanks and hope they will be colorful...in the future :)